GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Howdy my eastern friends! Hello from Hurricane Utah. Heading for Bryce Canyon today,Hoover Damn tomorrow an then off to Vegas. Hope to see ya'll real soon.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Howdy my eastern friends! Hello from Hurricane Utah. Heading for Bryce Canyon today,Hoover Damn tomorrow an then off to Vegas. Hope to see ya'll real soon.
You guys are really moving out there! Bryce Canyon is beautiful and you will really enjoy it!! Keep us all posted on your progress!! Gil

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Gil put a reply on your board hope you get it . This is all new
Mountain Rider, welcome to the GL1800 forum and the WV board also, maybe I'll be up your way tomorrow depending on the weather??? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

After all this good talk about US-50 I need to get back on it again... Hehehe :thumbup: :thumbup:

If not tomorrow maybe Sunday sometime??? :shrug: :shrug:

Again it all depends on what the weather will let me do??? :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mountain Rider. Have a good ride!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Mountain Rider. ,

In case no one told you yet there's going to be a gathering Down the street from you in Marlinton in July on the 13th 14th 15th and end up on the 16th...

If your interested here’s the URL to the page about what's going on...

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272348

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hay Cardinal

Mountain Rider. ,

In case no one told you yet there's going to be a gathering Down the street from you in Marlinton in July on the 13th 14th 15th and end up on the 16th...

If your interested here’s the URL to the page about what's going on...

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272348
I know about the gathering in Marlington, I retiried from Fed-Ex as a courier and my last Rt was Pocohontas Co. for the last 12 years. They have a great rally every yeaer in that Co. I may try to run over, but we are heading out west on the 16th of july so I may not make it. Hope everyone who goes enjoys their ride. Cath you later. Mountain Rider

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How was your trip west

Haven't heard from you since you were in the flood, hope you made it home ok. Give us a yell down here and let us know about Hi and your trip out west. Mountain Rider:congrats:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Haven't heard from you since you were in the flood, hope you made it home ok. Give us a yell down here and let us know about Hi and your trip out west. Mountain Rider:congrats:
Hey Mike, I just looked at the Colorado board and there is a lot of maps and road info on it! I think it is exactly what you are looking for!! E-mail me and let me know if you have enough info! This board has a lot of resources..Gil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts