GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning, while enjoying my morning coffee, I switched to YouTube after 15 minutes of the local news. I watched an installation video on the the XM antenna for the current generation Goldwing. Good grief what a job! I know there are many shortcuts and different options to accomplish this, and also this is part of how they make their money, or the installers do anyhow. Just seems like the bandits could have included that $15 dollar antenna with the bike.....:roll:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yesterday morning, while enjoying my morning coffee, I switched to YouTube after 15 minutes of the local news. I watched an installation video on the the XM antenna for the current generation Goldwing. Good grief what a job! I know there are many shortcuts and different options to accomplish this, and also this is part of how they make their money, or the installers do anyhow. Just seems like the bandits could have included that $15 dollar antenna with the bike.....:roll:
AGREE....while that 2018 GW is a fabulous bike why Honda was so thoughtless and clueless in omitting the XM antenna built in as OEM is as idiotic AS the super low end quality Nav device they installed on this bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts