1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Only way I'd consider XM again would be if it was free for life.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Also. Skywatch is back...$9.95 month... They had technical problems and didn't tell anyone. Accept that it was unavailable...so. they peddled the $30 Nexrad radar instead....cheers..

·
Registered
68 Posts
They sent me that same 6 months for $25 several times. It is a PITA because things go right back up to full bore when the six months is over!

·
Registered
478 Posts
They told me that the deal did not include the weather, it was extra. The weather alert was the only thing I was interested in.

The music reception was so bad on the 2010 Goldwing that it wasn't worth listening too even when it was free :(

Ken

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
That link just takes people to their own gmail page. It isnt going to show the offer, but it is a legit offer.

I also got the notice, that makes at least 200 communications from them in the last year,via my junk email account, or the mailbox. since my Equinox went off the 3 month free trial. It would have been many more had they been provided my actual phone info. They are desperate for customers.

If you like their service, hammer them on price, and do not pay anything close to what they want.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts