GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can never remember the steps for setting XM favorites as well as the Clutch Initialization Process so I made a couple of PDF cheat sheets. I attached them in case anybody would like to have them. I cut them down and keep them in a baggie on the bike along with my bike's reg, insurance and warranty cards.

Marc

Attachments

·
Love The DCT
12,005 Posts
I can never remember the steps for setting XM favorites as well as the Clutch Initialization Process so I made a couple of PDF cheat sheets. I attached them in case anybody would like to have them. I cut them down and keep them in a baggie on the bike along with my bike's reg, insurance and warranty cards.

Marc
In reference to your clutch initialization PDF, the “RED TEMP” in the statement below needs to be replaced by MIL. See page 11-65 in the service manual.

“When RED TEMP icon in right side of display goes out let go off D button Immediately:”

:doorag:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I'm aware of that. They both go out at the same time but the red temp one is easier for me to spot so I use that one instead of the amber MIL light. Doesn't really matter I guess :)

Marc

·
Love The DCT
12,005 Posts
Thank you. I'm aware of that. They both go out at the same time but the red temp one is easier for me to spot so I use that one instead of the amber MIL light. Doesn't really matter I guess :)

Marc
Mine definitely does not go out at the same time. The MIL light goes out before the temp light. Couldn’t tell you whether it makes any difference or not. :shrug:

:doorag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts