GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I saw a thread on XM subscription. Just got my bill and want to see if I can get the rate discussed in the thread. Can someone lead me to it. THANKS in advance

·
Registered
968 Posts
I did it!

I read that post and within 20 minutes I had the 1 year for $77. They even offered me 5 months for $3.99/mo but I opted for the yearly price fearing that with the reported sale of XM Radio these offers may not be available in 5 months.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I believe the discount code is still "zwingback"

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
I called yesterday to cancel my 2nd. subscription because they were going up on the rate after they said they were not. I got handed around to 4 different people before I got one that could speak good english. She tried to give me another month free not to cancel but said there were no other deals they could do. I mentioned the $77 dollar deal and she said it was not true or was not aware of it. She put me on hold for 4 or 5 min. while she checked and confirmed what she said. In the end she asked "was there anything they could do to keep me from cancelling" and I told her to "not go up on the rate". She said that it was a management decision and could not do anything about it. I told her it was management dicisions that got them in trouble. She had no comment. I was not really trying to get a discounted rate just the rate I had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts