GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the Clutch replacement kit for my Venture. The bike was K.I.A (Killed in Action) before I could have it installed:eek:4:. I do not need it because I bought my GWing afterwards :thumbup:. This is the entire clutch replacement kit. Selling everything for 150.00 plus shipping. I paid over $300.00 for the kit
Dave 623 332 4213 or send a PM.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Bought the Clutch replacement kit for my Venture. The bike was K.I.A (Killed in Action) before I could have it installed:eek:4:. I do not need it because I bought my GWing afterwards :thumbup:. This is the entire clutch replacement kit. Selling everything for 150.00 plus shipping. I paid over $300.00 for the kit
Dave 623 332 4213 or send a PM.
Specifically what parts are included?

I might be able to "promote" them on the venturerider forum (if you're not a member there)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can have your email I can send you the pic with all the parts. I tried to include it on the post , but it said the pic was to large. (2.7 meg)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
If I can have your email I can send you the pic with all the parts. I tried to include it on the post , but it said the pic was to large. (2.7 meg)
pm sent with addy

is this kit an "upgrade"? such as Barnett or PCW ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.