GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding today with Toyo on our yellow 1800s and I had an idea. I would like to schedule a gathering of yellow 1800s.

First I would like to find out how many yellow ones there are near me, say within a couple hundred miles of Atlanta that visit this forum. And secondly, how many yellows there are on the forum period.

So, if you ride a yellow 1800, please respond here with your approximate mileage from Atlanta. And also if you would interested in attending some sort of ride-in in the Spring or summer.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I'm 2165 miles away. When you gonna hook up? A sunflower gathering sounds like fun.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a yellow 500 miles from Atlanta. We have 6 or 7 yellows close to me. I would be interested in the ride. I am sure others will too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
It's 1150 miles to Atlanta from my place, unlikely I could make it. But maybe....

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Ya'll could all put on Yellow riding suits and we could have a BIG BIRD convention............... Just kidding :lol:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just under 750 miles for us. I doubt that we could make it, but be sure to post when you get it planned, and we'll do our best to be there.

Becky

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Soon to be (yellow) and 1,826 miles from Hotlanta.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I used to have a yellow 02, but I only live about 120 miles away, it would be fun to get to gether to see the sea of yellow, have a red 06 now.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Yellow, 925 miles.
Sounds like fun.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts