GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The news this morning was showing a motorcycle involved in an car chase accident that resulted in the rider and passenger going to the hospital. No up date on who they were or their condition. The wing which was totaled looked to be yellow. Not much left of it to tell. Anybody have any information of who they were, or their condition? Hoping they will be ok.

·
Banned
792 Posts
"The driver of the motorcycle refused to stop and led police on a high-speed chase."
That doesn't meet my definition of an accident. Thats stupidity cleaning the gene pool.
:agree:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
"The driver of the motorcycle refused to stop and led police on a high-speed chase."
That doesn't meet my definition of an accident. Thats stupidity cleaning the gene pool.
This happened in April 2013.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not the accident I was referring to, the bike was in the wrong place at the wrong time it appears. The driver of the car being chased ran into the bike as he was fleeing from the cops. Alcohol and pot were part of the issue as stated on the news. There was a Goldwing (GWRRA) spring warm-up in Bloomington this weekend thru Saturday, maybe someone coming home from the event?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts