GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is not easy for me to post this, but I am afraid it must be done. Recently, a trainee was spotted in Tellico Plains and video captured him oogling over some of the finer creations that were on hand at the Tellico Grains Bakery. After great consternation, this trainee was unable to pull the trigger on a selection from the bottom self.

This is yet another example of how a Professional rolls up to the plate and gete r done. I really need to finish that instructional video.

Who Loves ya Freddie.:joke::thumbup:

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
YOU KNOW.......................:lol: I'll have you know I used a fork and knife like a real gentleman unlike you, you oinker. :lol: I'm lookin for my coveralls now. :lol: I'll bet Will has something to do with this, it smells of him. :lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Dam Wheels

My glucose numbers went up thirty points just looking at that ...treat.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Really not fair to compare a trainee who only gets minimal practice to a professional with every weekend accessability .:bow:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
With only FIVE left in the pan, I hope Fred didn't polish off them ALL! :eek:4:
I was planning on headin' there this morning.
thecruiser

·
Registered
803 Posts
On the next eval of said trainee put down "lack of commitment, decisiveness,
and zeal made trainee not be able to close in for the kill". So sad.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
:agree:Whoa... they hardly look good! My numbers went up just looking at it too!

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
On the next eval of said trainee put down "lack of commitment, decisiveness,
and zeal made trainee not be able to close in for the kill". So sad.

This coming from a guy who lives in a steel tube and doesn't see the light of day for 6 months out of the year. :lol: I need a new instructor. You are right, I have dishonored the team in my feeble attempt to become one of them. But they sure were good. :lol:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
It was killing me but I did mention some Flat Lander was coming so ya better hide em. :lol:
FLAT LANDER???

Who you calling a FLAT LANDER?

I'll have you know, we have hills in Michigan too. They might be a days Ridin' up North... but we got 'em.

OK, they're small hills. That's why I'm down here so often. (Tenn-NC & N Georgia)
thecruiser

Oops, better mention W-Va also... don't wanna 'fend no body. :coffee1:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
next time

Ha, I was there 2 weeks ago and helped make sure that you guys got fresh cinnimon rolls by having a cpl of them (2 mornings). I offset them each day with a slice of kiesh (long day of riding). How about a holler next time.

Richard

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I remember some good hills in Michigan, like sack rider hill. Use to go sledding there!:coffee1::coffee1::coffee1:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really not fair to compare a trainee who only gets minimal practice to a professional with every weekend accessability .:bow:
Joe, now you know there is a price to be paid for every advancement. You gotta be willing to put the time in to achieve the lofty weight of responsibility that comes along with being a Professional. LOL:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Freddie my friend you let me down on this one :cry:! Last nite as Wheels was imbelishing this story to us real :superman1: men I thought to myself Becky would be so proud of Freddie (she likes you for some reason):congrats:. I am up to any challenge Wheels throws out, but if need be I can send you some pointers ( champion BS'er that I am). See you down the road, Charley

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
It's always a pleasure to see a pro do their thing. Well done, Wheels!

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
Freddie my friend you let me down on this one :cry:! Last nite as Wheels was imbelishing this story to us real :superman1: men I thought to myself Becky would be so proud of Freddie (she likes you for some reason):congrats:. I am up to any challenge Wheels throws out, but if need be I can send you some pointers ( champion BS'er that I am). See you down the road, Charley
Charlie

I failed my Eval..........:shrug:

I'm gettin ready for another round. It seems they ship. :lol: Becky knows a good thing when she see's it. :eek:4:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
.. spotted in Tellico Plains and video captured him oogling over some of the finer creations that were on hand at the Tellico Grains Bakery...
man, that is my favorite bakery in the whole western hemisphere!!:thumbup:

I ride the dragon just to get to the bakery..

Dennis

1 - 20 of 44 Posts