GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
:cool: Ah John, you are plowing fields that I use to do back in another life-time in the sixties and seventies. Use to be a relatively large rambling place right on the beach at the Florida/Alabama state line on the beach road called the Floria-Bama bar built right in the sand. I'm not sure if it's still there are not.....one of the big canes may have took it with them. Lot of stories in that place that are probably best forgotten. :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
You mean here: http://www.florabama.com/
They rebuilt it after the latest hurricane. I always thought it made the original Gilleys look like the airport Ramada (let's see if any Texans are reading this).
Jim: I love that jacket.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Gotta be careful with all that Sand.....great pix, but I certainly prefer "Birdland" by The Manhattan Transfer. ;)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Birdland

Gotta be careful with all that Sand.....great pix, but I certainly prefer "Birdland" by The Manhattan Transfer. ;)
So, send me the mp3 - I can retool!

BTW, I turned the camers from straight ahead to catch the beach and the waves. It looks as if I'm off the road - just camera angle.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great shots. Where do you mount your camera? My wife got me a camera that has different mounts including a large suction cup for the windshield. Any suggestions?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts