GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past week I have been using the version 3 of the bikemp3 player and have logged over 1500 trouble-free miles. No lock-ups at all.:thumbup::thumbup:

Nothing fancy about loading it with songs. Just create the proper directories and drag and drop the songs to the directories.

This is a real relief because I spent untold hours trying to get one of the other brands of mp3 player to work as advertised on my 2004 wing.

Thank you bikemp3.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
:agree::agree::agree:I love my bike mp3 v3 works flawlessly!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yesiree I then sold my OEM Cb and got a GL2Way and double happy. This thing will modulate...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have to agree also, this thing is the Cats Meow, I had a older version and had installed a switch to reset it going down the road, now I guess I'll hook lights to it now. :thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
BikeMP3 Player and SDHC Card

I ordered the BikeMP3 from Wingstuff several weeks ago, but it is back ordered. I bought the software as well and it works as advertised. I purchased and SD card reader writer so I could load and SD card and I bought an SDHC Card 8GB. My question is simple - will the SDHC Card work in the BikeMP3 Player. I do want to load the card and have it ready to pop in the player as soon as it gets here. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will get here before I leave for Wing Ding in Knoxville.

Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the BikeMP3 from Wingstuff several weeks ago, but it is back ordered. I bought the software as well and it works as advertised. I purchased and SD card reader writer so I could load and SD card and I bought an SDHC Card 8GB. My question is simple - will the SDHC Card work in the BikeMP3 Player. I do want to load the card and have it ready to pop in the player as soon as it gets here. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will get here before I leave for Wing Ding in Knoxville.

I have not tried an 8GB SD card but according to bikemp3.com, you can use cards up to 8GB. Yes, an SDHC card is fine. Sounds like you are good to go and load your music while waiting.

·
Registered
42 Posts

You might want to check with wingstuff on your order. I ordered one last week on Tuesday and had it by Friday. Works great on my '04.

·
Registered
4 Posts

SDHC Card only works with an Adapter via USB .I have tried to load the SDHC directly to the BikeMp3 V3 on my 2010 Nav/Airbag model and that din't work

Herbert

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
That's great Travel! If I keep coming to the mountains I'm going to have to do something different than the radio!

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's great Travel! If I keep coming to the mountains I'm going to have to do something different than the radio!
Rocket, if I had an extra cable I'd let you try out mine next time we get together. It doesn't have to be permanently installed to try it out. I think you'd like it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Rocket, if I had an extra cable I'd let you try out mine next time we get together. It doesn't have to be permanently installed to try it out. I think you'd like it.:thumbup:
Thanks Richard, is it the one that plugs into the CD changer in the trunk?

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Richard, is it the one that plugs into the CD changer in the trunk?
Yes. But the actual plug is under the seat. In the end, a person could mount it anywhere as long as the cable would reach. Of course I'd think one would want to keep it in a location where it didn't get wet.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Yes. But the actual plug is under the seat. In the end, a person could mount it anywhere as long as the cable would reach. Of course I'd think one would want to keep it in a location where it didn't get wet.
I think I may hit my wife!:oops::oops::oops: I mean hit my wife up for a MP3 for our anniversary!:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts