GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a very nice Yoda Dash Mount with a Nuvi 1300 series GPS unit. This will fit the dash area of Goldwings from 2001 to 2005 and may fit later models . This is a refurbished Dash Mount that I had in my shop. The GPS unit and Dash Mount are in perfect condition and will look and work great on your bike. It also comes with electrical connection to connect to cigarette lighter in left pocket if equipped. It also has electrical charger to computer. I am selling all this for $70.00 plus free shipping .
dash mount 12.jpg dash mount 13.jpg

dash mount 14.jpg dash mount 15.jpg

bike gps 5.jpg Dash mount 16.jpg

dash mount sun shield.jpg dash mount sun shield 2.jpg

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here is a very nice Yoda Dash Mount with a Nuvi 1300 series GPS unit. This will fit the dash area of Goldwings from 2001 to 2005 and may fit later models . This is a refurbished Dash Mount that I had in my shop. The GPS unit and Dash Mount are in perfect condition and will look and work great on your bike. It also comes with electrical connection to connect to cigarette lighter in left pocket if equipped. It also has electrical charger to computer. I am selling all this for $70.00 plus free shipping .

I'll take this, if Wild Turkey doesn't have first dibs - also want to get one of your Windshield Camera Mounts

Shoot me a PM with details on payment & shipping info needed.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take this, if Wild Turkey doesn't have first dibs - also want to get one of your Windshield Camera Mounts

Shoot me a PM with details on payment & shipping info needed.

Thanks
SOLD TO T-CAT . You have a PM. :thumbup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
SOLD TO T-CAT . You have a PM. :thumbup:

Thanks Yoda - received PM & have replied, payment has been sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.