GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running this tire? Info please....

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I started running this tire this summer and like it very much. I haven't had much chance to ride on it in a while because of my cancer treatments. But I have 5,000 miles on it and I like it I would never be afraid to buy another one. I think it will get more milage than any other thire I have run. It been as good as The other Tires I have run the Falken and the Toyo. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff hope your feeling well.:thumbup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have been running this tire for 7000 miles with no complaints. It seems to stick like glue and is wearing well. I checked just a few days ago and it had 8/32 left and wearing even across the tread at 40 psi.. Most of these miles were with passenger and loaded. I am still getting used to the square feel, but it works great.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I ended up with a tire that wasn't on my radar at all,the Dunlop SP Sport 5000 195/60/16. Darksiders that are using it really seem pleased with it and I wanted to try a NRF since my first tire was a ROF and I want to feel the difference between the two for myself,beside all those NRF guys can't be that screwed up:joke:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well I ended up with a tire that wasn't on my radar at all,the Dunlop SP Sport 5000 195/60/16. Darksiders that are using it really seem pleased with it and I wanted to try a NRF since my first tire was a ROF and I want to feel the difference between the two for myself,beside all those NRF guys can't be that screwed up:joke:
Thanks LOL I am one of those NRF guys. I tried the other brand but it wasn't for me LOL. Make sure to keep the air pressure up and I think you will really like the way the tire handles Good Luck :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Don't be so sure :thumbup:
Have you ever met Rail? Just askin'!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yoko AVID ENVIGOR

I have 9,000 miles on mine. Hardly little wear @ 34psi solo. Grips good in twisties. Only con so far is it does get a little squirrely on uneven surfaces(such as graveled roads,blacksnakes,etc.). Just a little, but easy to get use to.
A freind had same tyre w/12,000mi.(still had many mi. remaining on it) when he switched to KumhoR/F. His opinion so far(with just a few thousand) is the squirreling disappeared.--Just my 2 cents. My next tyre will be a R/F.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts