GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm crazy. I know I already own the best touring motorcycle made in the world today. I know that I can't possibly ride it as much as I want to. I also know that it's unlikely that the Mrs. will ever let me spend that much money in one place for something of that type in anything like the next 20 years.

So, what did I do? I bought a 1983 Aspencade that was traded into my local dealer so I could ride it to work this summer, thereby saving myself some mileage on the 1800 which I will probably have to keep till the year 2020...

Now, that presents me with two problems. The first is I can't find any decent photo's of a black 83 Aspencade so I can have a screen saver to make my fellow employees jealous. Second, I can't find any information about the Aspencade 1100 at all. I tried the Classic sig board but all they talk about is 1000's. Nary a word about the 1100's.

By any chance, does any one out there have an old owners manual of an 83 Aspencade they might be talked into parting with???

Thanks guys,

·
Registered
317 Posts
Just sold my 83 and have some spares to dispose of and lots of aftermarket chrome that I took off. I have the manual scanned on CD.
Give me a shout off list. Thought I would miss the old girl but the new harlot has taken over mind and pocket book, LOL. Would be nice to have the space for both. BTW the GWRRA classic board is the most active for 1100's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts