GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really mad now. I had big plans for MY MONEY. I was going to buy a new color matched Tailwind trailer, a Ducati Diavel with matching Uni-Go trailer and a Shadow bagger for the misses. Now what am I supposed to do?

Well, maybe I'll just skip the extra bikes and buy a PiggyBacker trailer and a timing chain for my wife's car.

Vehicle Trailer Bicycle accessory Car Fender

How about you?

What are you going to do now that you DIDN'T win half a billion dollars?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Have another cup of coffee and look at today as just another day...O wait, thats what my plans were if I would have won...I guess some things never change...:lol:

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Not only did I not win it. Didn't even play it!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I dunno, I didn't win, so I guess it's time to sit and think, reconsider my plans for the future and reflect on how things might have been. Maybe get some counselling. Nah!! That's for losers. I just didn't win. Of course, I didn't play, either. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I won, I hit it!

Now if I could just find my ticket....LOL It must be here somewhere....LOL

Every man, woman and child, registered on this board will receive $2500, as long as they have never shopped for 4 hours on the Internet to save $3 or less or used the Price match web. Board Police will receive an additional $1000 and the spell checkers will receive an additional $750.

I might have mixed it in with my bills. Guess I have to wait till the Maid get's back from Acapulco, to see what she did with it...LOL

Bulldog

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Another one of those that did not play. I detest lottery games. My own in-laws were some of those that were dumb enough to believe that as long as they kept buying lottery tickets that some day they would win "the big one" as they always called it. They rented a one bedroom row house in Baltimore. They did not own a car as and lived paycheck to paycheck but they always had money for lottery tickets. As a matter of fact, any extra money they might have had always went to the lottery. And of course, they never won.

Both of my wife's parents died bitter and pennyless always complaining how life gave them a raw deal. Never once did it ever occur to them that they themselves were the ones dealing the cards.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm gonna keep on living life to the fullest and happy!!! I'M STILL GONNA RIDE!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Well, I DID WIN !

Just like Vegas playing the penny machines. You decide to play $1 each spin because if you win you win MORE ! In Vegas I won practically every spin, I played $1 and won 40 cents, spin again and won 60 cents, spin again - no win but on the next spin I won 45 cents. Do the math - spent $4 and won $1.45 I won - I won

As well, beer and drinks were free and I distinctly remember sitting down in The Venetian at a slot and ordering a free Corona. That one cost me $42 -

Back to the lottery, I spent $20 and hit the power ball, so I did win $4 whooooopeeee

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
well said

...Both of my wife's parents died bitter and pennyless always complaining how life gave them a raw deal. Never once did it ever occur to them that they themselves where the ones dealing the cards.
Well said Sir, well said. :yes1:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Me too

I won $4.

I quickly blew that $4 in another losing investment, scratch off. But for a a brief monent I had something that you can't put $$ on, HOPE. All my hopes and dreams were crushed. Oh well maybe next time, alway keep hope alive.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another one of those that did not play. I detest lottery games. My own in-laws were some of those that were dumb enough to believe that as long as they kept buying lottery tickets that some day they would win "the big one" as they always called it. They rented a one bedroom row house in Baltimore. They did not own a car as and lived paycheck to paycheck but they always had money for lottery tickets. As a matter of fact, any extra money they might have had always went to the lottery. And of course, they never won.

Both of my wife's parents died bitter and pennyless always complaining how life gave them a raw deal. Never once did it ever occur to them that they themselves where the ones dealing the cards.
I have two rules for buying lottery tickets:

1. You should only buy them with spare change, never "grocery money."
  2. Every time you spend a dollar on a lottery ticket, you should give another dollar to charity.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
:money1: Win some loose some get none........back to being I member of the USA class system.......the shrinking middle class that is........:beer2:

·
Registered
871 Posts
going to have to return everything I bought yesterday, the new combine, tractor, Mercedes, Goldwing, a bunch of shoot-em up toys :cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.