GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the boards for about 2 weeks and joined last week you folks sure know how to treat a guy. I have a Blk 03 that my wife and I had bought in August by September I had already rode twice as many miles on it than Iput on my last 2 bikes ( not Wings)!! My wife loves it and can't wait to ride unlike previous bikes ( not wings)!! Looking to take a long trip in July and have been reading these boards lots of good Ideas. I can definitly relate to the gentalman that says he is a young man in a old mans body I also am looking for the creature comforts and with your help I am finding them.

Thanx Tish :!: :!: 8)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome Tish! You're gonna love that bike and this board.
Ride often.
Pat :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Welcome to the board, Tish. Isn't Mitchell where the corn palace is located? Been there a couple times. :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
As a new member myself, I welcome you!

I spent 4 hours on the chat board last night with some great people here and had a good time.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. Be careful though, the people on this board can cause you to spend more money than you intend to cause of their great ideas and input. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
From one Dakotan to another WELCOME......Hey this last round of snow should be gone by the time riding season gets here in AHHHHHH July...

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Ah heck Tish don't let a little snow slow you down. Just throw on some spiked tires, and wave at all those still in the garage as you go by.
Enjoy your new ride!
Gary & Mikey

·
Registered
605 Posts
Tish.. Welcome to you and your wife. By the sound of it there are going to be a lot of new wings on the road this season. Congratulations on your new 1800. You do know that it has been proven by some on this board that red is faster :biker: :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wecome Tish. You have some great riding up there, too bad the seasons a little short. I love Needles Highway and Spearfish :D I ride one of them fastest colors :wink:

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Welcome Tish,

I can tell by the sound, you're still smiling ~ and yes these guys can temp you to spend a lot more money than you wanted to ~

You'll have more fun than you ever imagined ~ then they'll take you to places you didn't know you wanted to go ~

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
WELCOME NEW FOLK!!

Most folks that stop by here never leave... kind of like that first test ride on the wing. I cruised a few other boards, but once I landed here, I settled in. Great folk, lots of knowledge, and (for the most part) a very friendly atmosphere.

Look forward to meeting y'all out there somewhere!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the board. You will find that people here feel like friends of many years. Hoping to ride out in your area this summer as your state has some great riding. :D I too found out once I got a Wing I put more miles on it than other cycles I had. Glad you have a partner to ride with. Makes those ice cream runs so much more enjoyable. Have a good and safe riding season this summer.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Tish!! Very glad ta have yaul as members, That Wing is ah GREAT bike aint it. There are lots ah real good folks on this board & good fellowship ta be had. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Another newcomer saying welcome aboard, Tish! Lot's to be learned here.

Ronnie

:yw1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts