GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
I heard there was gonna be package available with a Cummins turbo diesel and Allison auto transmission and a 10000 pound towing capacity for those that are tired of the cramped quarters of a bunk house. Just hitch up the Holiday Rambler and your all set....

·
Registered
816 Posts
'07 Goldwing

Slightly higher prices.

colors will be Black, Orange, CBC, Blue, Gold, Silver.

That's it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Gazes into crystal ball and murmurs ...

ABS standard. 6-speed transmission with a tall-boy for freeway loping. Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 for hands-free cell and audio (A2DP). Integrated power distribution for heated clothing. Electrically operated windscreen.

Plus, reclining backrest, remote control steering, and pneumatically operated ass massager to soothe chaffing.

And fins. :D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Re: YOU GOT 24 HRS. TO TAKE YOUR LAST GUESS

Wi_Winger said:
what the '07 Goldwing will have to offer.
Don't know... Don't really care, either. I don't buy new vehicles any more so I figure I'm at least two years away from considering a 2007. That being the case, I figure I've got plenty of time to figure out what changes were made.

I know there are lots of folks here anxiously awaiting the release. I'm just not one of them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
seat heaters will be upgraded
new color will be green
no additional upgrades

we can only wish for a two tone color

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
One thing for sure............they will cost more!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
YAWN :D Same S Different Day more of the boring same :clap2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I was in manufacturing for Honda in the Goldwing division,
I would suggest a offering of 2 or 3 trim models to check out what people want to pay, and get a idea on how the public would accept the airbag option.

I would guess they would sell more deluxe models with all the bells and whistles WITH THE AIRBAG then anyother model.

What'a think?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts