GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been kicking it around, but she is on the chopping block, I'm taking her for full service and then I'll put her in the paper , it's witha sad heart, I've baby her.....to all my friend, God has granted me the time to make so many friends, if your ever down this way, let me and maybe we can have a cup....I'm not dropping off the map, if you know any one looking to getting into triking, tell them about me...her is a 05 model with a 2012 kit, she like new with low mileage around 36k the color is what I call wine...PaPa Smurf, can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I know where your coming from Papa. I may be considering the same thing. Just not sure yet.

Best of luck with your sale and future endeavors!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I know exactly where your coming from. A very hard, difficult decision. Long time friendships never die. Will miss you. Good luck with the sale, take care of yourself. Stop in once in a while let us know what's going on. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Says Motortrike on his Profile & fender bras......

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Sad to hear, but glad to see it is a decision you made instead of one made for you, or one made too late.

Stay active on the board, and the best to you.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Emmitt all the very best buddy and know that you and Georgi will always be welcomed at our home. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Emmitt,

Sorry to hear your leaving us as a triker but you know best. I was hoping to see you again at Nashville this fall. Maybe you guys could still come (Hopefully). I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. Keep in touch. Ride Safe. Doc :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Papa, Sorry to hear that but only you know when that time has come to stop riding.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a up dates,.....the mileage is only....24,299.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts