JON'S mount.. His has done a great job for me and keeps the Iway right in front just below my sight line. I can glance at it and not really take my eyes off the road.
I did sit on other peoples bikes and I did not like looking "down right" or looking "down left".
Now on my Nomad I have the Iway mounted on a Handlebar Ram mount. I am using the longest arm I could find so I could raise the Iway as much as possible. It is ok, but the vibration factor is greater with this set-up.
I too must state that your poll selection lacks the opportunity to choose the the "dash mount".
My vote is unequivocably for the dash mount. (Jon's at "goldwinggadgets")
The positioning of the GPS on this mount is WHERE a GPS should be mounted.
Which is in your direct line of sight.
GPS Mount - QREMM-SL Quick Release Mount with Safety Latch
QREMM-SL Quick Release Mount with Safety Latch Features:
1) Ease of use (Mount or remove GPS in seconds)
2) Safety latch to prevent GPS from accidently falling off the bike
3) Almost unlimited mounting positions
4) Added utility- It's also a video camera mount. Takes seconds to swap your GPS for a Video Camera.
5) Quality construction
6) Works with RAM-Mount system