GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you're looking for a '04 Wing with a Bushtec this could be yours. When asked : Q: Are you asking 47,000 for your bike or is this a type error
A: there is no mistake 32,000 for the bibe I paid over 10,000 for chrome accessories i pais and 8,000 for the trailer i paid .so where is the mistake!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0031821125

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey, take it easy on the poor feller........he's drastically cut hiz price now - to only 35,000 dollars Canadian! Shucks, some of you rich fellers should buy TWO of 'em!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
What gets me is ebay is not a free service and someone had to pay $40 US to get that listed. If ebay did not get this money it would not be on there. Who would want to knowingly throw away money like this (or) are people really this stupid. Even the thugs and crackheads I deal with know the value of a dollar.

Scott

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've learned that Goldwings bring a premium price in Canada from seeing many other bikes listed on eBay. However, this particular seller is trying to recoup all the money he's spent on his bike and trailer, even though it's three model years old and he's put miles on it.
When I bought my bike, I did what many others have done. I added accessories to "make it mine". To me, my bike is perfect the way it is. But, I don't have any delusions of thinking it'd be perfect for anyone else. Therefore, I don't expect to get back the money I spent on accessories.
Remember, they're using those little bitty dollars up there, too. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
$10.000.00 in chrome ? :shock: .Where ? I've priced the chrome for a GoldWing. I don't think you can buy that much chrome for the bike.
I see this with Harley people. they buy a bike and spend thousands on them and expect to get ALL of it back. A salesman told me it works like this, ?And if you can live with it your ok. Your only going to get what the bike is worth. The accessaries only help the bike sale. You never get the accessarie price back. I talked to a Harley salesman about a month ago about a UltraClassic. It was an 03. He wanted $24.000.00. I ask Him how in the hell did He get the price. He said Quote - I bought the bike new for $19.000. I put $5000.000 in customizations on the bike. :shock: . I ask Him if He really believed He would get that and He said quote - You dont know Harley people do you ? Someone will pay if they truly love Harley.
:shock: Like an old friend of mine used to say. I will let it set in the yard and rot before I loose money on that car. HERE'S YOUR SIGN !

·
Registered
302 Posts
At least he's more original than those buy-it-now at $4000 :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if you do a 85% conversion rate on the Canadian dollar it only comes up tp about $39,950.00 American. That sounds closer to about right.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
G-Funk said:
$10.000.00 in chrome ? :shock: .Where ? I've priced the chrome for a GoldWing. I don't think you can buy that much chrome for the bike.
I see this with Harley people. they buy a bike and spend thousands on them and expect to get ALL of it back. A salesman told me it works like this, ?And if you can live with it your ok. Your only going to get what the bike is worth. The accessaries only help the bike sale. You never get the accessarie price back. I talked to a Harley salesman about a month ago about a UltraClassic. It was an 03. He wanted $24.000.00. I ask Him how in the hell did He get the price. He said Quote - I bought the bike new for $19.000. I put $5000.000 in customizations on the bike. :shock: . I ask Him if He really believed He would get that and He said quote - You dont know Harley people do you ? Someone will pay if they truly love Harley.
:shock: Like an old friend of mine used to say. I will let it set in the yard and rot before I loose money on that car. HERE'S YOUR SIGN !
G-funk
I say there is a seat for every A$$, some one will pay for the Harley or whatever bike is 4 sale :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Really don't make any dif - didn't sell. Oh, suprise, suprise. :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts