GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you EVER let your wife do THIS with another man?

Would you TAPE her while they're doing it?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Would you EVER let your wife do THIS with another man?

Would you TAPE her while they're doing it?

only if she could ride like that, fact is Id let her do it with a bunch of men just to show them how good she is
that lady has the right stuff ..tape her hell yea and I'd join in

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well color me stupid, I didn't know Pocono had a road course.

Lady has talent, looks like with just a few laps she can blend with whichever pilot she is riding with.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Well color me stupid, I didn't know Pocono had a road course.

Lady has talent, looks like with just a few laps she can blend with whichever pilot she is riding with.
only if she could ride like that, fact is Id let her do it with a bunch of men just to show them how good she is
that lady has the right stuff ..tape her hell yea and I'd join in
I think you guys missed the clue in his question, she is riding on the back and someone else is piloting that rocket.
If my wife wanted to, I'd say sure, go for it. I'd expect her to say the same if I wanted to do it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Heck yes I'd let her do that with a professional on a track. I recently did a couple track days at Road Atlanta on July 4, and July 5. Yamaha had Scott Russell come to the event and give two-up rides to anyone who wanted to go with him. He did these rides at the same time we were on the track. He passed most of us riding two-up:eek:4:, and I ride in the intermediate class. It was a bit discombobulating to say the least. :shock: LOL!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think you guys missed the clue in his question, she is riding on the back and someone else is piloting that rocket.
If my wife wanted to, I'd say sure, go for it. I'd expect her to say the same if I wanted to do it.

If you reread my post I think you'll find I said she was riding pillion.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ohiowingers wife files her finger nails on the pavement while riding their wing.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Ohiowingers wife files her finger nails on the pavement while riding their wing.
Yep I agree theres video of it here somewhere Amy is a great passenger just as good as this woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yes.

My wife is an adult with good judgement. She can make up her own mind.

:shrug:choices, consequences:shrug:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Since when did we "let" our wives do anything. lol

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Yep... Missed it by one person:oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts