GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For anyone looking to find the Zebra farm in western Wisconsin here is the exact address, I even tried putting it into my GPS yesterday and it worked perfectly.
12627 220th street
Boyceville Wi 54725
its actually about three miles east of Connorsville but apparently there is no post office there so they use the Boyceville post office
Plant Plant community Vertebrate Natural landscape Sky

Sky Plant Cloud Tree Fence

Cloud Sky Plant Natural environment Tree

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Thanks Mike! I'll see if Spike wants to check that out.

She is worried about putting her helmet on, after her concussion last year. Might have to take the hole saw to the Shoei. ;)

Reactions: Bullet Bob

·
IronMan
19,240 Posts
For anyone looking to find the Zebra farm in western Wisconsin here is the exact address, I even tried putting it into my GPS yesterday and it worked perfectly.
12627 220th street
Boyceville Wi 54725
its actually about three miles east of Connorsville but apparently there is no post office there so they use the Boyceville post office
View attachment 401336
View attachment 401337
View attachment 401338
SOME OF THEM ZEBRAS GOT SPOTS ?????? GROW DIFFERENT IN WISC o_O😂

·
Registered
21,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you give us the name of the farm?
I’m sure the place has a name but I haven’t noticed it posted anywhere , the owner yesterday told me they mostly sell the offspring to zoos . Seems like a nice guy that would have liked to talk more but he was leaving pulling a 5th wheel trailer and said he was already late

·
IronMan
19,240 Posts
NEW CHEAP LABOR CAUSE FUEL IS SO HIGH :)

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
😀

Boy Mike zebras really bring people out of the woodwork. This is the most traffic the WI forum had in YEARS. Look even a new guy posted, that's having problems with his Iphone.

Just too bad nobody that posted lives in WI. :( Oh well, we'll take it.(y)

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
21,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe the name of the place is Backroads Safari.
Interesting where did you get that from ?
There very well could be a sign there saying that but so far I haven’t noticed it, it’s only a little over 100 miles from my home so I will be looking for a sign next time over there.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,635 Posts
Hey Mike do they sell Zebra meat for smoking? I think farm raised would be pretty good.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,635 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts