GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can buy a lcd screen for the zumo without going through hong kong!! thanks mike:coffee1:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Yep... eBay!

Garmin Zumo Digitizer

Garmin Zumo Digitizer

@ $20 with free shipping.

They do come from Hong Kong.... but you shouldn't be concerned about that. The sellers have high reputation marks and even my buddy replaced his from an ebay purchase very easily. Shipping was @ 7-10 days.

Here's how to replace it when you get it: Zumo Touch Screen Replacement

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zumo

on ebay item location HONG KONG!!:roll:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Refresh the screen... I've edited my response slightly. I'm aware that they come from HK. Just wondering what your major concern is with that, and I was trying to alleviate your concern based on personal experience.

Also... if you send it somewhere locally for repair, it's extremely likely that the screen they will be using, will have come from China as well. As a result... you'll be paying an upcharge for it for them to re-sell it to you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zumo

just never bought anything from oversea's heard to many rip off's from over sea's, have you bought from these guys without any problems. if so i will give them a try. thanks for your input..:thumbup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zumo

i went on ebay and bought a screen, we will see how it goes. thanks for the input. ride safe mike in ga.:bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts