GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been about a year since I purchased my Zumo 660 and I need some help transferring my iTunes and map files from wingnutzz for all of the wonderful CO files he has posted.

Is there a "Garmin for dummies" or something like that out there? Last August as Rockies-Gold was about to happen I recall reading some postings offering help, however I didn't make hard copies of those suggestions so here I am asking for help.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate suggestions. Only Mac users please.

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
I use Garmin RoadTrip and a MacBook Pro. Do you have RoadTrip installed on your Mac and the latest maps installed from Garmin?

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Check out www.zumoforums.com as they have a Mac board. Lots of great information there. Rgeistration is free and very easy like on here.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
It's been about a year since I purchased my Zumo 660 and I need some help transferring my iTunes and map files from wingnutzz for all of the wonderful CO files he has posted.

Is there a "Garmin for dummies" or something like that out there? Last August as Rockies-Gold was about to happen I recall reading some postings offering help, however I didn't make hard copies of those suggestions so here I am asking for help.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate suggestions. Only Mac users please.
iTunes songs are licensed. You need to rip the license off and convert them to MP3.

Download "Noteburner"

http://www.noteburner.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts