GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an extra one for another machine to be able to listen to XM radio. Let me know if there's anyone that might want to sell the 'puck' antenna :)

Thanks for looking
Georgia
[email protected]

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Looking for one for an extra one for another machine to be able to listen to XM radio. Let me know if there's anyone that might want to sell the 'puck' antenna :)

Thanks for looking
Georgia
[email protected]
Do you realize that XM will charge you PER antenna.

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
THREW ONE AWAY ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO :cry:

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
That's why I have my XM antenna on my wing set up so I can remove it as easy as I can the 665

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I have a GXM30. Dont know if it will work with your gps or if you need the GXM 40. If you want to try it you are welcome to it.
2nd in line for GXM30. What are you looking for $$, for it?

·
Banned
2,290 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I have a GXM30. Dont know if it will work with your gps or if you need the GXM 40. If you want to try it you are welcome to it.

Bandito... how much are you asking for the GXM 30? I would like to have it if possible?
:lol: PM me if you would like to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Have a brand new one. $150 shipped? Still in bubblewrap.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I love XM/Sirius radio. So much so that I have it in all my cars. That's also the reason why I don't have it on my trike. Don't want to pay for another subscription.

As posted above, moving the antenna seems to be the only way around the multiple subscription issue.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have a GXM30 that has never been used. $100.00 including shipping to lower U.S.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The GXM 30/40 (Puck) IS the XM receiver. NOT the Garmin unit!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts