GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Montana getting ready to ride down Lolo Pass today. My ultimate destination is White Salmon, Washington.

My Zumo 550 is stuck in my home (Eastern) Time Zone. Isn't it supposed to switch automatically? If not, how do you change time zones manually?

Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Montana getting ready to ride down Lolo Pass today. My ultimate destination is White Salmon, Washington.

My Zumo 550 is stuck in my home (Eastern) Time Zone. Isn't it supposed to switch automatically? If not, how do you change time zones manually?

Thanks.
The Zumo 550 does not change automaticly. Go to the tools icon, Local, time icon, the first page displays time format..press OK, the next page allows you to sellect time zone... Press OK through the pages until you are back to the Local menu.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Zumo 550 does not change automaticly. Go to the tools icon, Local, time icon, the first page displays time format..press OK, the next page allows you to sellect time zone... Press OK through the pages until you are back to the Local menu.
Thank you! I got an answer faster here than I did over on the Zumo Forum. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts