GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with the service manager at the shop I go to and he told me he just got a blue '07 ZX14 as a demo and said I can ride it if I want. Looks like I'm up for a fun ride!! Can't wait!!
He currently rides a ZX10 among others and said the ZX14 is one heck of a ride with power everywhere.

Steve

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Gosh I would love to straddle one of those rocketships for a test ride one day.... I bet its something to ride a bike that has horsepower to burn...

cosmic

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arn Butt Bill said:
Steve,
Let me know if they'll offer a demo on the new Connie when they get one.
I don't think I can fold my body onto the ZX...
Will do. I'm sure for the ZX to be good for me (5-11, back/hip issues) I'd need bar risers (have Heli's on VFR) and of course the aftermarket seat. Can't wait to twist the throttle.

Steve

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was thinking seriously about buying the new Concours14 but felt the Wing was the best way to go for my S.O. and myself to explore the country. Nothing like a bike with serious power to get the blood flowing! My custom '03 XX isn't nearly as powerful, quick, or top speed fast as the Ninja, but with very low 10 second 1/4 mile times, a dyno proven 138 h.p. @ the rear wheel and a true top speed of 175-177 m.p.h. , it too will easily satisfy my "need for speed". Plus it's a Honda!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Steve Smith said:
I was thinking seriously about buying the new Concours14 but felt the Wing was the best way to go for my S.O. and myself to explore the country. Nothing like a bike with serious power to get the blood flowing! My custom '03 XX isn't nearly as powerful, quick, or top speed fast as the Ninja, but with very low 10 second 1/4 mile times, a dyno proven 138 h.p. @ the rear wheel and a true top speed of 175-177 m.p.h. , it too will easily satisfy my "need for speed". Plus it's a Honda!
Whats S.O :oops:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Budweiser said:
Steve Smith said:
Whats S.O :oops:

The wife :D

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Budweiser said:
Whats S.O
'Significant Other' (could be wife or girl friend)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I used the "S.O. " so I wouldn't have to type all the different permutations. My significant other is my beautiful fiance Debbie. We've been engaged only 2.5 weeks.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Steve,
You and I are the same size, Bill. I tried folding ME onto onto that new ninja couple weeks ago.. didn't work.. :( legs too long.. :(

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
joe_flash said:
[quote="Arn Butt Bill":3j1qjnyc]Steve,
You and I are the same size, Bill. I tried folding ME onto onto that new ninja couple weeks ago.. didn't work.. :( legs too long.. :([/quote:3j1qjnyc]

Congrats :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts